martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

AM I EVER GONNA CHANGE?
I'm tired of being me,
and I don't like what I see.
I'm not who I appear to be,
so I start off every day
down on my knees I will pray
for a change in any way.
But as the day goes by
I live through another lie,
if it's any wonder why.

Am I ever gonna change?
Will I always stay the same?
If I say one thing then I do the other,
it's the same old song that goes on forever.
Am I ever gonna change?
I'm the only one to blame.
When I think I'm right, I wing up wrong.
It's a futile fight gone on too long.

Please, tell me if it's true,
am I too old to start anew?
cause that's what I want to do.
But time and time again,
when I think I can,
I fall short in the end.
So why do I even try?
Will it matter when I die?
Can anyone hear my cry?

Am I ever gonna change?
Take ir day by day.
My will is weak
and my flesh too strong.
This peace I seek,
till thy Kingdom comes.

Extreme.

No hay comentarios: